- Submit a Service Request- Online reporting tool for non-emergency issues, such as reporting a pothole or graffiti
- Customer Response Team - Your 24/7 answer to issues regarding City infrastructure and code enforcement
- New Residents - Welcome! Find the information you need to make yourself at home.
- Alert Shoreline - Sign up to receive community news and emergency alerts
- Currents Newsletter - View a full archive of Currents, the City's newsletter
- Parks & Recreation e-News - Sign up to receive information on upcoming programming, events, and parks news
- News - Read current news about City projects and happenings
- Getting Around - Learn about Shoreline's transit options, view and download City maps, and report a traffic concern.
- Emergency Services - Police services and Emergency Management
- Crime Maps - Official, timely crime data through the CrimeReports.com website.
- Traffic Safety - Neighborhood traffic safety, pedestrian and bicycle safety, parking, and other traffic related issues
- Shoreline Watch - Work with Police Department to bring neighbors together to promote safety and communication.
- Emergency Preparedness - Tips for preparing your home and preparing a plan and a kit.
- Animal Services - License your pet or have your questions answered about Animal Regulations in Shoreline
- Environmental Services - Learn more about garbage collection and recycling services. Find out what the City is doing about environmental sustainability
- Human Services - Find resources for those in need
- Permit Services - All you need to know about construction and land development permits
- Street Maintenance - Street Services is responsible for providing maintenance and operations activities to ensure the long-term integrity of the City's infrastructure
- Utilities - Contact information for the different utilities servicing Shoreline
- GIS Services (Maps) - Browse online maps, download geographic information system (GIS) data for use with ArcGIS, or find frequently requested maps