Light Rail in Ridgecrest
Sound Transit received voter approval to expand light rail services from Seattle to Lynnwood. This expansion is referred to as the Lynnwood Link, and it will include two stops in the City of Shoreline on the east side Interstate-5. One station will be at the southwest corner of our neighborhood and one about 1/2 mile north of our neighborhood.
Facts(From Sound Transit)
- Open: 2024
- Length: 8.5 miles, 4 stations
- Service: Every 4 - 6 minutes during peak hours.
- Projected travel times:
- Lynnwood to Westlake (downtown Seattle): 28 minutes
- Shoreline South/145th to University of Washington: 11 minutes
- Mountlake Terrace to Bellevue Downtown: 48 minutes
- Projected ridership: 47,000 – 55,000 daily riders by 2026